free credit report
Monitoring your credit report is a good practice for healthier finances! In a way, your credit report shows a summary of how you handle borrowed money. Lenders look up your credit report and other pieces of information before they pre-approve you for a home, personal, car or business loan.
What to look for when reviewing your credit report:
- Personal information is correct and up to date.
- All listed credit accounts are recognizable.
- Payment history is accurate.
- Credit limits and balances are up to date.
- Inquiries listed are recognizable.
- Information regarding bankruptcies, liens, foreclosures and other judgments are accurate.
If you see any incorrect information or do not recognizable an account or inquiry, then you will need to take further action to dispute the error and protect yourself from fraud.
Access your free credit report online at http://annualcreditreport.com